Thursday, October 02, 2014

Who needs a television?


. . . when you have a new machining machine?!


Zeke has faithfully separated and started loads for weeks now! (He even stripped all the beds one morning and I hid my "oh my, this was not the day I was planning on doing that" feelings. :-)) The buttons on this machine are just too much fun for my button boy! 

Luke made a great little "fort" from the box. He's the greatest dad to these little ones. Doing projects with them, taking time to explain to them how things work, praying for them and loving them . . . and then all of the "little things" (like making forts for them) that make a big difference in communicating love on a level that they get. I have a lot of thoughts of awe and thanks for God blessing me with a "good" man. He's one who I am more than happy to help and love!

2 comments:

Karen said...

too cute!

Unknown said...

nice blog
I invite you to me
http://suzanaska.blogspot.com/