Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Sunday

It was a beautiful Easter Sunday of enjoying my family and especially drinking in every memory as these little ones grow. They are precious to me! We were giving Haven every opportunity to sleep before going to church so Luke just took pictures of the three oldest.

I loved how the girls' outfits were so different from each other. Charis with boots and a dress. Just so her. Eden with sweet anklet socks and soft colors. Charis is all spunk. Eden all sweetness and service. I adore them both and love how God created them different.

In light of what Christ has done, everything else is precious and blessed. Without Him there is no true life. No hope. No true love. No sweet peace.

He alone fills every longing of my soul. Oh how I need Him . . . every hour. What a marvel that He loves someone like me who is weak and selfish to the core.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Love that picture! What sweet children! You are blessed!